You MUST be an EICSL member to participate in any trips.
· Trip payments may be made by check or PayPal.
· If paying by PayPal, send to email@example.com. You’ll need to add 3% to your trip payment if you use a credit card. If you do not use a credit card, you can avoid the 3% PayPal fee by selecting the “Send to friends and family” option.
· Checks made out to “EICSL” can be mailed to: Mark Paquin, EICSL Treasurer, PO Box 1456, South Dennis,
Jay Peak Trip Info
5.5 Day Trip: 12/14-12/19/21
3.5 Day Trip: 12/16-12/19/21
Trip Flyer (PDF)
TRIP REGISTRATION PAGE
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Monday,10/11/2021
PAYMENT: 50% of payment is required to reserve your spot. The remaining balance is due 10/11/2021.
If we do not have at least 20 paid registrants by 10/11/2021, we will need to cancel the trip and unfortunately will also lose the season pass offer for future trips. Full refunds will be issued.
The trip includes daily lift tickets. 5.5 day trip includes unlimited season pass, the 3.5 day trip includes mid-week season pass with blackouts for holiday periods. See the Jay Peak website for pass info: https://jaypeakresort.com/202122-season-passes
• 5.5 Day Condo based on quad occupancy, $582 pp
• 3.5 Day Condo based on quad occupancy, $393 pp
• 5.5 Day Hotel based on double occupancy, $845 pp
• 3.5 Day Hotel based on double occupancy, $539 pp
• 5.5 Day 1BR cottage based on double occupancy, $740 pp
• 3.5 Day 1BR cottage based on double occupancy, $505 pp
• NO WINE AND CHEESE RECEPTION or “EAT UP CARD” this year.
• NO VIP WATER PARK DAY this year, however, day passes can be purchased online.
• The complementary season pass carries no value and as such can't be redeemed, transferred, extended or deferred.
• The condo prices are based on 4-person occupancy. If possible, please organize your own condo mates and list them in the comments on the trip registration form. Otherwise we'll try to choose compatible condo mates for you to fill the condo.
• If you are interested in occupying a condo or hotel room with fewer people than the quoted occupancy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information.
• If an individual has to cancel after 10/11/2021 for personal reasons a refund will only be issued if the condo spot is filled by someone who the rest of the condo agrees to.
• In the event of trip cancellation as a group, full refunds will be issued.
• If you have additional questions, please email Diana at email@example.com.
EICSL members are eligible for discounts at ski resorts, restaurants, shops, hotels, online vendors, and more!
Just show your current EICSL membership card at the listed merchants for a discount.
Click the links below for the full list of merchants & any conditions/instructions for discounts.
If you're a merchant who would like to reach over 1,200 league skiers, snowboarders, and outdoor enthusiasts please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
EICSL LIFT TICKETS
Discount Ticket Order Form All orders are placed through your membership club. Contact your club discount ticket coordinator for order deadlines.
A reminder that no orders may be placed directly through EICSL, but must be placed through your designated club representative.
2019-20 Season Form Available Soon
If you are not an EICSL club member, join today to save on lift tickets and more.