You MUST be an EICSL member to participate in any trips.
· Trip payments may be made by check or PayPal.
· If paying by PayPal, send to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll need to add 3% to your trip payment if you use a credit card. If you do not use a credit card, you can avoid the 3% PayPal fee by selecting the “Send to friends and family” option.
· Checks made out to “EICSL” can be mailed to:
Mark Paquin, EICSL Treasurer
PO Box 1456
South Dennis, MA, 02660-1456
Jay Peak Trip Info
5.5 Day Trip: 12/15-12/20/20
3.5 Day Trip: 12/17-12/20/20
Trip Flyer (PDF)
TRIP REGISTRATION PAGE
PAYMENT: 50% of payment is due by 10/12/2020. The balance is due by 10/28/2020.
If we do not have at least 20 paid registrants by 10/12/2020, we will cancel the trip and will issue refunds.
BEFORE registering, please take into consideration that you may need to quarantine before and after the trip. Check VT and your home state’s website for their travel policies and continue to check frequently as the trip date approaches.
The trip includes daily lift tickets. 5.5 day trip includes unlimited season pass, the 3.5 day trip includes mid-week season pass with blackouts for holiday periods. See the Jay Peak website for pass info: jaypeakresort.com/skiing-riding/tickets-passes/202021-season-passes
• 5.5 Day Condo based on quad occupancy, $582 pp
• 3.5 Day Condo based on quad occupancy, $393 pp
• 5.5 Day Hotel based on double occupancy, $810 pp
• 3.5 Day Hotel based on double occupancy, $527 pp
• NO WINE AND CHEESE RECEPTION this year. Instead, everyone will receive a pre-paid $15 “Eat Up” Card.
• NO VIP WATER PARK DAY this year. However, day passes can be purchased online.
• The condo prices are based on 4-person occupancy. If possible, please organize your own condo mates and list them in the comments on the trip registration form. Otherwise we'll try to choose compatible condo mates for you to fill the condo.
• If you are interested in occupying a condo or hotel room with fewer people than the quoted occupancy, please email email@example.com for pricing information.
• If an individual has to cancel after 10/12/2020 for personal reasons (including inability to quarantine pre/post trip), a refund will only be issued if the condo spot is filled by someone who the rest of the condo agrees to.
• If Jay Peak Resort is unable to open or travel to VT is not possible due to COVID-19, we will be allowed to cancel the group trip and full refunds will be issued. Check your home state and the VT cross-state-travel guidelines frequently as the trip date approaches:
Additional discounts and events may become available at a later date.
EICSL members are eligible for discounts at ski resorts, restaurants, shops, hotels, online vendors, and more!
Just show your current EICSL membership card at the listed merchants for a discount.
Click the links below for the full list of merchants & any conditions/instructions for discounts.
If you're a merchant who would like to reach over 1,200 league skiers, snowboarders, and outdoor enthusiasts please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
EICSL LIFT TICKETS
Discount Ticket Order Form All orders are placed through your membership club. Contact your club discount ticket coordinator for order deadlines.
A reminder that no orders may be placed directly through EICSL, but must be placed through your designated club representative.
2019-20 Season Form Available Soon
If you are not an EICSL club member, join today to save on lift tickets and more.